Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post Valentine's Day

Sarang-hay-yo means Nothing

you took me on a roller coaster ride
your smile makes me high
your tears make me cry
i just wanna stay by your side

will i ever get to see your laughter
will we ever be together
all the answers seem to sail into never
but i wont wait for you forever

*can you stop being nice to me
can you stop saying you just wanna be friends
cos i love you
but you dont see it
everytime i see you with other guys
my heart just break into a million pieces

I walk alone on the crowded streets
thinking why i cant forget you
i cant understand why i lost my love
sarang-hay-yo means nothing
i should just stop imagining

everywhere i turn i see happiness
people around singing
people around fooling
but i just drown myself in sadness

there is no one standing by my side
just a can of beer lying on the right
my heart just feel so tight
as i bid you goodbye tonight

watch you go on your way
in other guys' arms you sway
i decide that i wont stay
all the love i show do not pay
so just leave me alone..(alone)

when i thought there was hope
it was all but a dope
i should clean my eyes with soap
and see that the answer will be nope

my emotions i try to hide
you will never ever hear me sigh
i just wanna be alone to face the Yuletide
I just wanna be alone singing myself the lullaby

a song i made again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home