Monday, April 09, 2007

outing for 6R

we had an outing on friday, the good friday at marina bay for joanna's farewell
It was superb albeit the weather was a bit hot. Haha I was sleeping like mad when xt called me >_<..my precious nap..but luckily she called, cos I was boiling water and if she didn’t call maybe I will just let the water in the kettle dry up. ToT haha at marina bay we flied kites..poor me..i can’t fly kites for nuts..not that I no skills..but the kite just refuse to stay afloat. Urghhh..then we palyed I never and I lost again cos I usually do a lot of stuffs before..and then my punishment was to say what I had done to chase a girl before and that must be the most cheesy..lol..and I told frankly haha..and I let out a secret that I like someone from somewhere haha..an exciting secret maybe for you to explore lol
Then I find that alex is worst than me..he ran and ran but then the kite is even more stubborn haha…lousy anyway xiaoting reckon that I stupid and suck because I had finished my tutorials but I refuse to believe so…I think I am hardworking and should keep it up…=)
Steamboat was good..but lousy jonny..bluff me that the jug actually contain beer..but it is green tea…haha..i didn’t want to drink beer or alcohol anymore..lol..and I went to buy my self what else but a green tea..*sigh
Oh right man…yesterday I went shopping for books but then I passed this store and thought hey..i think I should buy a present for my co-ogl..since I am so kind these few days..lol..so I bought her something and then she will never be able to say I bully her again..
My cousin is here in Singapore with some irritating woman..whom I do not like but well..maybe her profession as a salesperson require her to be like that so I think I shall accept people for whom they are and not be so petty..
I love my friends around me, they are so nice and friendly and although I do not like some people around me too but I will always be kind because I have learnt that we must forget our hatred and share the love..ok no particular mention here haha so don’t guess wildly…
Oh and to my dear..i will always love you no matter what and love you forever even you maybe so far away =)
My mood now: cheerful and contented

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home