Tuesday, July 03, 2007

blogging

Haha.. it’s been a long time since I last blogged. Well common tests are just over like last week and I originally thought that h3 chem is this week but it got postponed..so well at least a bit of breathing space. I think I will get back math tmr..well..it was a miserable paper so hmm…
Chem. Will be either tomorrow or Friday whereas physics should be on Friday and GP is confirm next week…
I want to go watch harry potter luckily xinyi and hopefully andreas will agree to go watch with me haha…shall ask them tmr..
Not bad last weekend, went to weilin’s party..stupid me walk all the way from around the beginning of the entire changi coast lane or something into the resort..lasted me around 10 minutes..really hot but the chalet was fantastic, good food, good music, played poker, cut the cake then dance…well I actually didn’t dance cos xiu huan and I left early lol…cos I went pulau ubin in the morning and was dead tired..i woke up like at around 6 am and then went for a hike haha…with my parents and a family friend…so I needed sleep that night and decided not to stay over..
Hey there is a german girl’s shrine at pulau ubin, it is quite far away and require some walking..but it was worth it..haha
Then today is interclass soccer, well the girls tried their best haha..and we boys tried our best too and we managed to draw like 0-0 with the other two teams, I almost scored but it went slightly high and also I almost made the girl in the opposition team score and own goal lol…good chances haha..
Then after physics lecture, a girl asked nelson and I a funny question. She asked if we were angry with the girls for not playing during the match. Haha..why should we be angry lol..anyway they did try their best haha..we can see that lol..and it is just some fun game lah..just anyhow play…nothing serious what…next week we will have interclass again..hope it will be as fun lol…..haha..i also heard that my friend in Frankenberg gave me something. His mum made me jam…!!! J I cant wait to taste it..oh man I miss germany so so much, the fresh fruits in the summer in David’s garden, David and Markus and the rest haha…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home